At Radiant, we take great and justifiable pride in adherence to EHS norms as mandated by the law of the land besides traversing the extra mile in self auditing and complying with our own internal benchmarks and standards. We firmly believe that environmental friendly manufacturing processes coupled with our workforce’s health and safety is the gold standard in determining our value as a solution provider to the EMS industry and our esteemed customers. Read on to understand how we pay focussed and undiluted attention to this vital aspect of manufacturing thus ensuring we produce our end products adhering to established standards of EHS in the EMS industry.
• We are ISO 14001 - 2015 certified for adherence to Environment Management Systems as mandated for the Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry.
• Our factory is a Zero discharge facility and generates no liquid or sewage waste into the environment. Our in house Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) treats all the sewage and pumps in the treated discharges water back into the facility for reuse in other purposes like gardening, construction work etc.
• Our factory does not generate any e waste as the same (if at all generated due to rejection) is disposed back to the vendors.
• Food waste is segregated into bio and non-bio degradable waste at source and is disposed of to the GHMC on a daily basis.
• We adhere to all emission standards as laid down by the Central and State Pollution Control Boards (CPBs).
• All our boundary walls are surrounded by fruit bearing and shade giving trees that are nurtured by our well trained gardening team.
• More than 50% of the existing open space in the factory premises is under a green cover/blanket and is host to various species of flora and fauna.
• First aid boxes have been placed at all viable and visible locations inside the factory to attend to immediate health concerns, if any.
• Our state of the art medical room is functional 24*7 throughout the year and is manned by professionally qualified and well trained medics throughout the day and night.
• We are the first facility in E city to house our own oxygen concentrator in the medical room to take care of medical emergencies, if any.
• We have our own dedicated ambulance to facilitate evacuation to our tie up hospital as and when needed.
• Our EHS team constantly monitors the physical and mental health of our workforce and carries out suitable intervention as and when deemed fit.
• A liberal sick leave policy ensures that employees are given adequate time off to take care of their physical and emotional health throughout the year.
• Our corporate medical insurance policies cover all pre-existing diseases besides covering pre and post hospitalisation expenses due to Covid – 19 related illness.
• We have clocked 2,06,453 incident free man days in the year 2021 as on date translating to 16,51,624 safe man hours.
• The factory is certified as ISO 45001 – 2018 for OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) and undergoes rigorous assessment throughout the year to retain the certification.
• Our safety team is on the job throughout the day and night to ensure a safe, secure and hazard free working environment to the entire workforce at all time.
• Our facility has been audited by several reputed organisations including the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA – USA) for compliance with safety and health practices.
• Safety awareness training is imparted to our workforce on a regular basis and best practices and case studies are shared with them for awareness and implementation.
• Occupational safety and elimination of hazards are kept under a hawk eye by the management and receives its due attention and importance in our quest to be Adaptive, Agile and Savvy in all our endeavours.
At Radiant, we pride ourselves to be the torchbearers in implementing, following and adhering to world class and industry leading standards of EHS and shall continue to provide the required impetus and momentum to this vital aspect of electronics manufacturing.
I'm writer, artist and inspirationalist.
Populating an Unpopulated Locality
May 12, 2021
5 Reasons why working at Radiant
May 24, 2021
June 03, 2021