At Radiant, CSR is an integral part of our work culture. We believe that true progress can be achieved only by contributing to the welfare of society. Our goal is to create a positive change that benefits the people around us, society and the planet. We shall strive to create a healthier world and enrich lives of all our stakeholders through our CSR initiatives.
CSR Vision: To increase employee alignment with our values and mission, and to make them feel more connected with the environment and society.
-  Be a responsible organisation in every way possible
-  Empower the marginalised by generating livelihood opportunities within our factory
-  Provide access to healthcare to the less privileged through medicine donation and other health initiatives/projects in the vicinity of the factory
-  Help improve literacy by supporting local schools and education initiatives
-  Encourage employees to volunteer and provide disaster relief to affected areas
Radiant Appliances� goal is to make a positive contribution to society and focus on sustainability. We will strive to create a happier, healthier environment for all our stakeholders and the community we exist in through our CSR initiatives.
-   Responsible Organization : We will set the standard for social responsibility and environmental sustainability in the EMS industry in India.
-   Empowerment : We will drive and sustain empowerment of women in the factory catchment areas by providing clean, hygienic, safe and lucrative work opportunities to them.
-   Healthcare : We will partner with local PHCs, hospitals and medical care centres to donate medicines to those suffering from common ailments as well as life-threatening diseases.
-   Education : We will partner with local schools and other educational establishments to help young children from underprivileged families complete their education.
-   Employee Volunteering : We will encourage our employees to volunteer for CSR activities and reward the best contributors.
-   Disaster Relief : We will be at the forefront of organising relief camps in the vicinity of the factory in the event of natural or man-made disasters.
Implementation and Monitoring :
-   All our projects will be implemented through the LCGC Resolute group along with other NGO partners, government bodies and social institutions.
-   Need based assessments will be conducted before the commencement of projects.
-   Quarterly reports and monitoring will be done against the agreed deliverables.
-   Impact assessments will be conducted to review qualitative and quantitative impact on communities.
-   Our monitoring process will ensure that the allocated CSR corpus is spent for only the intended purpose.
-  All projects will be presented and approved at the annual planning and budgeting meet.
-  Any surplus arising out of the CSR activities will not be a part of the business profits of our company.
-  The CSR Committee of the Board will be responsible for governance of CSR initiatives. The CSR Committee will review the progress of the various CSR initiatives.
Reporting of CSR Initiatives :
-  Our engagement will be disseminated on our website, as well as via annual reports, CSR reports, in-house journals and through the media.
Management Commitment :
- The management and employees affirm their full commitment and support towards achieving the goals of the CSR policy.